Janssen CarePath provides informational resources to help patients living with schizophrenia start and stay on therapy after a Janssen long-acting injectable atypical antipsychotic has been determined by a healthcare professional (HCP) to be the most clinically appropriate treatment option.
Learn more about the resources below or by calling: 877-524-3579
to help navigate payer processes
Janssen CarePath helps verify insurance coverage for patients and provides reimbursement information.
Our offerings include the following:
- Pharmacy and medical benefits investigation support
- Prior authorization support and status monitoring
- Information on the exceptions and appeals process
- Triage to specialty pharmacy providers, if needed
to help patients start and stay on the treatment you prescribe
Janssen CarePath can help you find out what affordability assistance may be available for patients taking Janssen medications:
- Support for patients using commercial or private insurance
- Support for patients using government-funded healthcare programs or patients without health coverage
to help patients get informed and stay on prescribed treatment
Janssen CarePath provides additional support to patients, including the following:
Care transition support
- Notify and verify HCPs of patient's discharge and medication availability, as well as assist with scheduling patient appointments
JANSSEN CONNECT® Network*
- Locating alternative sites of care to provide patients with HCP‑ordered injections
- Sending individual appointment reminder alerts for each patient getting an HCP‑ordered injection at his or her next site of care
Patient insurance benefits investigation and other Janssen CarePath program offerings are provided by third-party service providers for Janssen CarePath, under contract with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Janssen). Janssen CarePath is not available to patients participating in the Patient Assistance Program offered by Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation. The availability of information and assistance may vary based on the Janssen medication, geography and other program differences. Janssen CarePath assists healthcare providers (HCPs) in the determination of whether treatment could be covered by the applicable third-party payer based on coverage guidelines provided by the payer, and patient information provided by the HCP under appropriate authorization following the provider's exclusive determination of medical necessity. This information and assistance are made available as a convenience to patients, and there is no requirement that patients or HCPs use any Janssen product in exchange for this information or assistance. Janssen assumes no responsibility for and does not guarantee the quality, scope, or availability of the information and assistance provided. The third-party service providers, not Janssen, are responsible for the information and assistance provided under this program. Each HCP and patient is responsible for verifying or confirming any information provided. All claims and other submissions to payers should be in compliance with all applicable requirements.