Janssen CarePath is your one source for access, affordability, and treatment support for your patients
Our dedicated Care Coordinator team supports the Janssen medications you prescribe.
Access support to help navigate payer processes
Janssen CarePath helps verify insurance coverage for your patients prescribed Janssen medications and provides reimbursement information.
Our offerings include:
- Benefits investigation support
- Prior authorization support and status monitoring
- Information on the exceptions and appeals process
- Triage to specialty pharmacy providers, if needed
Provider Portal at JanssenCarePathPortal.com for online benefits investigation and prior authorization support, and other resources
Affordability support to help your patients start and stay on the Janssen treatment you prescribe
Janssen CarePath can help you find out what affordability assistance may be available for your patients prescribed Janssen medications:
Support for patients using commercial or private insurance
Janssen CarePath Savings Program for INVEGA TRINZA®
- Eligible patients can save on their out-of-pocket costs for INVEGA TRINZA®. Eligible patients pay $10 per dose with an $8,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year or 4 doses, whichever comes first. Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their medications. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. Program does not cover the cost to give patients their injections. See full eligibility requirements.
Online enrollment of patients in the Savings Program by you, the pharmacy, patient, or caregiver
- Providers and pharmacies:
Patients and Caregivers
- Express Enrollment at MyJanssenCarePath.com/Express to enroll and get a Savings Program card
- Janssen CarePath Savings Program for INVEGA TRINZA®
- Support for patients using government-funded healthcare programs
- Support for patients without insurance coverage
Treatment support to help your patients get informed and stay on prescribed treatment
Janssen CarePath provides additional support to your patients prescribed Janssen medications, including:
- Web-based resources
- Alternate Site of Care Options for Injection Coordination
- Injection Site Locator
- Injection Appointment Reminder Alerts
Patient insurance benefits investigation and other Janssen CarePath program offerings are provided by third-party service providers for Janssen CarePath, under contract with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Janssen). Janssen CarePath is not available to patients participating in the Patient Assistance Program offered by Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation. The availability of information and assistance may vary based on the Janssen medication, geography and other program differences. Janssen CarePath assists healthcare providers (HCPs) in the determination of whether treatment could be covered by the applicable third-party payer based on coverage guidelines provided by the payer, and patient information provided by the HCP under appropriate authorization following the provider’s exclusive determination of medical necessity. This information and assistance are made available as a convenience to patients, and there is no requirement that patients or HCPs use any Janssen product in exchange for this information or assistance. Janssen assumes no responsibility for and does not guarantee the quality, scope, or availability of the information and assistance provided. The third-party service providers, not Janssen, are responsible for the information and assistance provided under this program. Each HCP and patient is responsible for verifying or confirming any information provided. All claims and other submissions to payers should be in compliance with all applicable requirements.