Your How-to Video on Administering an INVEGA TRINZA® Injection
For intramuscular injection only.
Do not administer by any other route.1
Important Administration Information
- INVEGA TRINZA® should be administered by a healthcare professional as a single injection. DO NOT divide dose into multiple injections
- INVEGA TRINZA® is intended for intramuscular use only. Inject slowly, deep into the muscle, taking care to avoid injection into a blood vessel
- Read complete instructions prior to use
This medication should be administered once every 3 months.
Thin wall safety needle selection1
- Thin wall safety needles are designed to be used with INVEGA TRINZA®. Therefore, it is important to only use the needles provided in the INVEGA TRINZA® kit
- Peel off tab label from the syringe and place in patient record
- INVEGA TRINZA® requires longer and more vigorous shaking than INVEGA SUSTENNA® (1-month paliperidone palmitate extended-release injectable suspension). Shake the syringe vigorously, with the syringe tip pointing up, for at least 15 seconds within 5 minutes prior to administration
Reference: 1. INVEGA TRINZA® [prescribing information]. Titusville, NJ: Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; February 2017.
Content area 1.2